Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Life and its challenges

    There is a fuuny thing that I have realized the past few years, as school has become more, and more consuming. I also realized that when you are a student, homework seems to overload you, and you are weighed down, as your free time is absorbed and becomes homework time. Eventually, depending on how long your homework takes you, you realize that you don't have much time to yourself, because of the homework situation.
     I know every kid feels this way, but I can attest it  is TRUE!!! Sure, I swim, and am at the pool every day, and it takes two hours out, but next year, it will be worse.But I love swimming, so its not that bad. I could hate it... but I don't, so its good. :)

     Currently I am working on 6 or 7 stories collaborating with big groups of friends, and its also taking time out of my day. I enjoy doing this, though sometimes you get a really good thought, and you forget to write it down. Then when its your turn to write, you can't remember what you were going to write. I know it happens. Its called 'writer's block', and we all expiriance it at some point. It could be a letter/email to a friend, or an english essay. But like most things, you deal with it, or you push past it.
      Today, as a National Junior Honor Society at my school, we elected a presidency. Who I guessed is in it. I am the President, and my two friends who were all in it last year. Our host teacher(?) this year is obsessed with penguins, and the NJHS has grown from about 13 kids, to potentially 20+. It makes me happy, because it means that next year, it will hopefully continue to grow.

Well, you probably won't hear from me for a while, because while in school, I hide in a nook, and barely ever come out.

--
"The EARTH without ART is just EH."
(Watch: E - ART - H)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Nicole! You know the saying--If you want something done you ask a busy (young) woman! You will make a great president because of your friendly way of making everyone feel important. SLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Thanks. I don't think I though about how i do that. :) Love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my Blog. I love to hear your comments, so please leave some for me.