I'm happy to say that I am almost halfway to my target word count for the rough draft of my story. Its coming along, and periodically I've had to take breaks, just to keep my creative juices flowing. Just because I think in the head of those characters in the Unforgivable story a little much now that I have set a goal date to be done with the rough draft by. I don't know if it will happen, due to the priority of school coming back on the table, but I hope to have the rd done by the end of January. Its been almost two months since school got out, and I have written about 15,000 words! I feel proud.
K has left on her mission, she's in DC now. I hope she does well there even though its kinda weird not having her here. But what can you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello! Welcome to my Blog. I love to hear your comments, so please leave some for me.