Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June has flown by....

I was planning to post something earlier this month, but I ended up going to DC the day after school got out, and the last day of school Z graduated. As soon as we got back from DC I subbed for a few of the people I work with for my first experience in my job as a swim teacher. The following week I started my first session on my own. It was a ton of fun!! I love my job and the people I have the privilege to work with.

The same time I go to work, I swim in the mornings from 6-9, to go to work at 10. I have a busy day, and I am in the pool or at the pool as much as I am at the school during the school year. Its crazy getting up early for practice.... just like getting up for highschool practice later in the season when the time got moved up. I think its good practice.

K leaves on her mission in a week... SUPER EXCITED FOR HER!!!!! **HUGS** OXOXOXoxox

Other than all those exciting things that happened, I've been a hermit, barely leaving my house for anything, unless there's a persuasion technique used ;) Love you Kenz. <3

I think that that is just one of the nice parts for summer for me... I don't have to see people if I really don't want to. but at the same time, I get to see people I hardly ever do in the school year in the summer.

I am not putting up a list of books I read... mainly because I don't remember all of them... but if you want a suggestion of some that are good to read, comment and I will get back to you when I can.


OH!!! I almost FORGOT!!! silly me xP
I have finished two new songs. I am hoping within the next few days/weeks, depending on exhaustion and busy levels to put them together to their music and put them up on YouTube. The most recent one is different than the rest, its a book trailer for a friend, per their request, I drew all of the characters and designed them. (THANK YOU TO TALENTED ARTISTS THAT I USED AS REFERENCE PHOTOS FOR A LOT OF THEM) but I hope to have them posted soon, so feel free to check that out. I will try to put a link up on here, or the video like I have done with some of them.

So for now...that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my Blog. I love to hear your comments, so please leave some for me.