Sunday, September 6, 2015

excitement x100

This was in April of 2014:

ok, so its been a while... Almost more than 6 months... Which all together is pretty good that I'm on here so soon. I usually dont get to this until summer. Z is on his mission, as is T and K. All have been doing great! I'm super happy for all of them.


ok, so sad thing: Swim season is OVER, which means a lot of the seniors won't be practicing or around the swimmers who are going to still be here next year sue to other activities starting up like Track. It's sad to see another season go and experience the split off of friends going every which way with their life. My heart goes out to them. I really hope they male it out in the real world :) along with the end of the season comes a few things that are traditions, like the lunch at Tocanos, the tshirt design contest, and new captains. I'm really excited to see the results of all these things. I think that its one of my favorite parts... If a tad bittersweet.


I did draw a design for the tshirts this year, and I put a few hours of effort into making it beautified.






I'm real excited for Morp
.. I asked my friend B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my Blog. I love to hear your comments, so please leave some for me.