My friend A and I are planning a date to go to the Payson Temple, for she has yet to go there. She plans on taking S and I hope to take Z if he's feeling better. Otherwise I will have to find a last minute replacement to go with me... maybe N? or...? I'm excited, I have decided that for the next girls choice dance I am going to ask my old friend T from Junior High.
It sounds like a journal, and this partly is........ but:
TFA wasn't backed up so I started over. I am currently in the 70's of the page numbers.
I am swimming full time, (outside of schooling)
I am only employed by third parties, which is nice for I can schedule for when it works best for me, and not have to have a set work schedule.
This board has one math problem. The Chinese is unrelated. After my friend and I finished working it out we left it up on the whiteboard for the Chinese class that has the swim room during fourth period.
Last week on Wednesday this was the beautiful sunrise that greeted my friend A and I as we went outside to put our swim bags in our car.
Last week on Thursday(?) this was the field down the street from my house. I thought the light in the sky looked really cool so I snapped a few photos.
This is the art project I am currently working on. Unlucky Number 13. This is a depiction of the Apollo 13 and an astronaut on the ship reaching for some dropped dice as they float in space (after they stopped moving... or how would he or she be out in space?)
I found this page last week with my mom when we were trying to find stuff from my surgery. we found this page. I love it!!!!
THis is the day I bought the canvas my #13 was going on. To put it in perspective, I am only about a foot and three inches taller than it. It's 48"x 24". the other canvas is going to be #7. #7 is seen as unlucky in Brazil and is seen as the ghost number.
This is what happens to my pants when I paint. Believe me, the picture doesn't do them justice.
The first try at the shirts for Sadie's. this shirt got about 5 layers of paint before it was done. It was very stiff.
This is C. he found a sign in the parking lot in Washington City and stood outside of a restaurant hoping to get some change.
The Garage on Halloween. I did it all by myself as mom and dad were in Ohio for a funeral. Sad but happy were the feels of that day.
My AP Art found object. I used a candle lantern and turned it into a Asian Urban Legend Lantern.
My friend poses for a picture.
My friend A and I at the Banzai Convention. We found a Grell, and just had to take a photo with her.
My friend A as Ciel.
Me and A as Sebastian and Ciel.
My silly cat.
A's birthday cake. Her mom is so talented!!
Payson Temple photo I took.
This is the glow in the dark corsage I made for a friend for homecoming. Unfortuneately he never remembered to pick it up so I still have it. :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello! Welcome to my Blog. I love to hear your comments, so please leave some for me.